Legal advice and transaction support for foreign investments in Thailand’s roads, rails, ports, and airports
PUGNATORIUS Ltd. is the Bangkok-based specialist provider of transactional legal and tax advice on foreign investments in Thailand’s manufacturing and service industries as well as property developments and acquisitions.
As a niche consultancy law firm and arranger of high-value transactions, PUGNATORIUS Ltd. is “fit for purpose” to vigorously advise foreign investors interested in infrastructure investments in Thailand. The law firm assists in identifying the most promising and profitable opportunities, advises on investment structures and regulatory requirements and discloses hidden risks and unknown hurdles.
Infrastructure investment opportunities in the land of smile
Thailand is one of the most exciting hubs for contractors in Southeast Asia today, and its construction market is driven by public infrastructure. Infrastructure improvements are planned all over Thailand. While various projects are already in a work-in-progress phase, the majority of investment opportunities are still available. Important development zones with more or less specific and scheduled projects cover these areas:
- The Eastern Economic Corridor EEC
- The Thai Riviera zone
- The Southern Economic Corridor
- China’s One Belt, One Road Initiative
- The Thailand canal project (Kra canal)
Free industry updates and professional considerations on development projects, public-private-partnerships, Sino-Thai and Indian-Thai projects, and other segments are available on the firm’s webpage. These posts can provide only a low-resolution snapshot and are neither deemed to be legal advice nor do they result in an attorney-client relationship.
How to successfully participate as a foreign company
PUGNATORIUS Ltd. supports and advises foreign companies to access the Thai infrastructure markets. It offers professional assistance, advice, and support in Thailand regarding these steps:
- Monitoring and short-listing of current government procurement projects
- Purchasing of bidding documents and formal registration of bidder
- Support and assistance in the preparation and timely submission of bids
- Monitoring of the bidding process and Thai developments
- The accomplishment of legal requirements and efficient tax structures
- Overall legal project management in Thailand and continuous reporting
A “fit for purpose” legal and tax support of infrastructure ventures for foreign companies, investors, and financial institutions
PUGNATORIUS can guide your infrastructure project through the red-tape requirements, legal hurdles and industry practice in Thailand. Infrastructure lessons you do not want to learn the hard way. A specific consultancy agreement is available on request.