Seven opportunities: The newsletter
Investment opportunities in Thailand: Do you like to know more?
Thailand offers attractive investment opportunities for foreign companies in the infrastructure and energy sectors. This includes
- the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC)
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ)
- cluster and supercluster developments
- special incentives by the Board of Investment (BOI)
- Thailand’s megaprojects
- Thailand 4.0 projects
- public-private partnership opportunities
- Thailand’s share in China’s One Belt, One Road (OBOR) infrastructure
- renewable energy projects, especially solar energy facilities and wind farms.
However, unbiased information on current projects is not easy to obtain. Government agencies as the Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) present understandably just one side of the coin. The law firm PUGNATORIUS Ltd. compiles data and information of attractive investment opportunities in Thailand with a focus on foreign corporations. These intel are available in the law firm’s non-public newsletter “Seven Opportunities” as initial professional advice and starting point for a foreign investment venture in Thailand.
To assign the law firm to provide you with its newsletter please fill out the form below.