International Bangkok investment law firm
PUGNATORIUS Ltd. is the Bangkok-based specialist provider of legal services and tax advice on foreign investments in Thailand’s manufacturing and service industries as well as property acquisitions and developments. Sophisticated solutions in a complex business environment. Serious legal and tax advice in the land of smile.
CoronaAlliance: As a founding member of the CoronaAlliance, the law firm advises on the legal implications of the Coronavirus outbreak as well as on tax planning opportunities. It also provides consulting on short-term and long-term measures to avoid or mitigate the damage to companies, individuals, and institutions. #CoronaAlliance.
Advisory Excellence: PUGNATORIUS Ltd. is German-managed and has the conviction that it pays to do what is right, not what is easy. The law firm’s activities are dedicated to legal and tax advice and specialized in guiding discerning foreign clients through the red-tape requirements, legal hurdles, and tax considerations in the firm’s core practice areas. #AdvisoryExcellence
SEVEN UPDATES: FEBRUARY 2021
- Thailand allows cannabis cultivation. This might be the starting point for a prospering foreign investment – when it is done right
- Bitcoin over the counter trades gain in popularity. While sellers are typically European and U.S., more and more Thai and Asian buyers show their interest.
- An upcoming shakeup in bitcoin taxation is just around the corner.
- A third of the country’s tourism-related businesses have already shut up shop and go out of business
- New developments in Thailand’s maritime sector open a window of opportunities to foreign investors
- Thailand’s solar energy developers are still in wait and see mode
- Thailand’s investment promotion by the Board of Investment eases eligibility requirements to counteract the effects of the pandemic
International legal and tax counselor – informed, equipped, mission-ready
KYC: Since its company formation in January 2012, the law firm has an established policy regarding its KYC (Know Your Client) procedures. Similarly, it affirms the need for a corresponding KYC (Know Your Counsel) check by potential new clients or business partners: Since 2012, the Bangkok law firm is an ordinary member of the EABC European Association for Business and Commerce, the umbrella organization of the European chambers of commerce in Thailand. It is also the sole Thai country representative of the international lawyers’ organization “Justinian Lawyers”. This can be reliably researched and confirmed.
Confidentiality: The PUGNATORIUS group practices the utmost confidentiality and need-to-know principles. It’s hourly rates, the flat fee on pre-defined tasks and the list of lawyers and the legal team’s bio-data are available on the request of legitimately interested parties.